Vision & Mission
- To excel in the specialized areas of patient care, patient safety and clinical excellence
- To develop, evaluate & apply innovative technology for treatment,
- To engage the services of the best qualified medical, scientific and support staff
- To provide competent & professional access to affordable, caring & convenient medical care.
- To maintain the highest standards for providing international quality patient care with impeccable attention to clinical excellence, patient safety matched with an unparalleled passion and commitment to pledge the very best medical care & wellness programmes to all .
- To continue with the commitment to provide free treatment to Economically Weaker Section of the Society with the provisions of specialized Tertiary Care.
- To demonstrate the commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers.
- To be an excellent community citizen embodying an organization of people working together to do the right thing every day to improve the health and well being of those we serve.
Governing Body Members
- Capt. Baldev Singh (President)
- Ms. Pooja Joon (Executive Trustee)
- Mr. G. L Ahuja (General Secretary)
- Mr. Navneet Maini (Member)
- Mr. Inderjeet Badhwar (Member)
- Mr. Munesh Khanna (Member)
- Mr. Akhil Bhalla (Member)
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj (a unit of Balaji Medical & Diagnostic Research Centre) was launched way back in 2005 as a Multi - Speciality Hospital. Owing to the overwhelming response received from large number of patients residing in East Delhi,, NCR region and the neighboring cities of Western U.P., the hospital has expanded the areas of facility and developed the tertiary level of speciality care. At present the hospital spearheads the speciality services with an aim to be the largest healthcare solution provider with world class medical support system and further add to the areas of clinical research. Till date, the hospital has served around to 3 lacs of patients in & outside India. The recently added speciality areas include medical care for cardiovascular, renal, neurological, cancer and trauma ailment, and it would be worth to mention that the hospital continues to be the pioneer researcher in these critical areas.
From being the initial service provider for primary/secondary care with 103 patient beds to offer, the hospital has evolved to adding 400+ beds tertiary care facility within a span of 9 years. At present, the hospital is endowed with 100+ critical care beds, 10 Operation Theatres & comprehensive repertoire of services including kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant and Trauma Center. It also employs the latest and most advanced methods of key medical diagnostics & equipments such as DYNACT Cath Lab, LINAC for radiotherapy, MRI, CT scan machines and treatment under Nuclear medicine. The Emergency Unit of the hospital offers treatment to those in need of urgent medical care, with the goal of satisfactorily treating the presenting conditions, or arranging for timely removal of the patient to the next point of definitive care.
At present, Max Super Speciality Hospital is a leading centre for bringing about healthcare services that support patients, educate caregivers and assure best ethical practices.
Labour Compliances: P. E
- The Institute of Neurosciences:
The Institute of Neurosciences, provides comprehensive and holistic solution to Neurosurgical ailments with a compassionate and competent approach.
- The Institute employs latest concepts, styles or techniques to treat Head Injury, Brain Tumors, Brain Hemorrhage, Spine Surgery, Epilepsy Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgical issues, Surgery for Parkinson’s diseases. The latest equipments & machines such as, High end microscope, Stereotaxy, Endoscopy, Spine fixation, etc. are used for Minimal Invasive, Cranial and Spine Surgery,
- The Institute of Cardiac Sciences:
The Institute of Cardiac Sciences aim for excellence in patient care management with high-end technology. The Institute is supported by 24x7 acute MI emergency care programme and primary PTCA, a state-of-the-art cauterization lab, fastest response time and most significantly, by a large team of renowned Cardiologists & Cardiac Surgeons to respond effectively to all emergencies with top of the line dedicated services.
- The Institute of Renal Sciences:
Comprehensive Urology, Nephrology, and Kidney Transplant - the facilities that the Institute offers under one roof with advanced procedures are supported by state-of-art infrastructure and high end technology with expertise to treat kidney stone, acute kidney failure, Prostrate Cancer, cancer of urinary bladder, male infertility, urinary incontinence to name a few. 24x7 response team, world class facilities for Lithotripsy, Urodynamics and Laser with advanced equipments are the key services available in the, ultra modern designed Dialysis unit.
- Cancer Centre:
Comprehensive Cancer care including Bone marrow transplant boasts of a high-tech facility and a team of dedicated, veteran & experienced professionals with specializations in Medical Oncology , Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology and Pediatric Oncology. , The significant & exclusive facilities provided are the Molecular Oncology Clinics (study on genetics), Total skin electron therapy for Coetaneous Lymphomas ( exclusively performed). All surgical procedures are performed by mMost advanced anesthesia machine, latest operating devices , advanced laser equipments’ and Endoscopy suite
- Trauma Centre:
The Trauma Centre is equipped & staffed with experienced Specialists to provide comprehensive emergency medical services & multidisciplinary treatment. The Centre is supported by Trauma Surgeons in such specialties as Orthopedic as well as highly sophisticated medical diagnostic equipment.
Multi Speciality have expert teams of Aesthetic & Reconstructive surgery, Dentist, Dermatology, Dietetics, Endocrinology, Minimal access & Laparoscopic surgery, Obstertrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Neonatology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Psychology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology and vascular surgery. The hospital also offers high end medical expertise with paramount patients centric services.
- Internationally trained physicians in the field of Emergency Medicine
- Dedicated & fully equipped resuscitation & procedure bays
- Highly trained ambulance staff
- Fully equipped advanced cardiac life support ambulances
- State-of-the-art emergency response and management system
EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
Balaji Medical & Diagnostic Research Centre is providing Free Outpatient Consultation and Free inpatient Beds to the eligible under privileged whose monthly Family Income is up to Rs. 14,000/- per family per month (As per the decision dated 20/08/2018 by Special Committee, constituted by Hon'ble High Court of Delhi). For more information on the above facility, the eligible patients may contact the Duty Manager/Nodal Officer of this hospital on 43033333, Ext.-8265.
Name: Mr. Kumar Suresh
Phone number: 8800913222
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is felt that a robust & supportive infrastructure with the apt services and amenities, elevates the standard & functioning of healthcare industry & MSSH, PPG provides the following services….
- Blood Bank - Ground Floor, Old Building
- Monday to Friday - 9 am to 7 pm
- Saturday - 9 am to 4 pm
- Sunday - 10 am to 2 pm
- 24*7 OPD Pharmacy
- Food Express & Pappa Curry – Old Building
- Barista Café - New Building
- Waiting Lounge
- Old Building: Ground Floor & First Floor.
- New Building: Ground Floor; 1st Floor – ICU patient's attendants only.
- 8th Floor: International Patients.
Institutes and Clinical Leaders
- Institute of Renal Sciences -
Department of Urology
- Dr. Anant Kumar – Chairman
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Kesarwani – Associate Director
- Dr. Shailesh Chandra Sahay – Senior Consultant Department of Nephrology
- Dr. Satish Chhabra - Director
- Dr. Dilip Bhalla - Associate Director
- Dr. Lakshmi Kant Jha – Senior Consultant
- Dr. Neeru Aggarwal – Senior Consultant
- Institute of Neurosciences -
- Dr. Sanjeev Dua – Sr. Director & HOD
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Saxena – Sr. Director & HOD
- Dr. Vivek Kumar– Sr. Director
- Dr. Amitabh Goel - Director
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta – Associate Director
- Dr. Rajesh Gupta - Principal Consultant
- Dr. Amit Batra – Senior Consultant
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Dr. Anil Arora - Sr. Director & Head
- Dr. L. Tomar – Director
- Dr. Gaurav Govil – Senior Consultant
- Dr. Rajiv Jain – Senior Consultant
- Dr. Sharad Kumar Aggarwal- Senior Consultant
- Dr. Manmohan Agarwal
- Max Cancer Centre
- Dr. Harit Chaturvedi - Chairman
- Dr. Meenu Walia - Director Medical Oncology
- Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra – Director Haematology & BMT
- Dr. Geeta Kadayaprath - Head - Breast Cancer
- Dr. P.K. Mishra – Head – GI Surgical Oncology
- Dr. Sandeep Aggarwal – Director Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Rajat Saha – Senior Consultant
- Institute of Cardiac Sciences
- Dr. Anil Bhat - Associate Director & Clinical Administrator
- Dr. Manoj Kumar - Associate Director
- Dr. Ajay Mittal – Associate Director
- Dr. Ritwick Bhuyan – Principal Consultant & Incharge – CTVS
- Dr. Vikas Kumar Keshri – Sr. Consultant – CTVS
New Stent Prices
|Sr. No.||Type||Name of Manufacturer||Price to Patient (Including local taxes per NPPA order) for Delhi, UP & Uttarakhand||Price to Patient (Including local taxes per NPPA order) for Haryana||Price to Patient (Including local taxes per NPPA order) for Punjab|
|1||Xience Prime Drug Eluting Stent||Abbott Healthcare Pvt.Ltd||24999||24999||24999.00|
|2||Xience V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent||Abbott Healthcare Pvt.Ltd||24999||24999||24999.00|
|3||Endeavor Sprint Stent||India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd||31080||31080||31635.00|
|4||Biomime Drug Eluting Stent||Meril Lifesciences Ltd||31080||31080||31635.00|
|5||Metafor Drug Eluting Stent||Meril Lifesciences Ltd||31080||31080||31635.00|
|6||Supraflex Sirolimus Eluting Stent||Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd||31080||31080||31635.00|
|7||Yukon Choice Flex Stent||Translumina Therapeutics LLP||31080||31154||31635.00|
|8||Cobal+C Mini Stent||Relisys Medical Devices Ltd||7623||7641||7759|